Wednesday, January 15, 2014

the great capsule wardrobe adventure: day 7


I'm in the thick of it; items 5 and 9 plus stripey leggings that are hiding
Week one has been conquered! Today the temps were in the mid 80s and it was hot! Even though I knew it would be chilly in the morning (it was 44 when I left for work), I planned for warmer weather. I got a bit heat sick as my delicate constitution often dictates (though it is possible it was the snow cone I doctored up with coffee and sweet cream but we'll blame the heat, okay?) but still felt cool and refreshed in my linen skirt and stripey leggings.
The boots are by Qupid and came from Zulilly. The little skull beads fell off within the first half hour of wearing them and all I did was sit. I do not recommend them. They are comfortable enough for a days work but again not good for any sort of zombie apocalypse.
And still the hair is rocking it! Oh and the lipcolor is Revlon's Just Bitten Lip Stain in Adore. Tomorrow is errand and laundry day so nothing fancy. It will still be hot so I think I'll be wearing either the checked dress  or jeans. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. these wardrobe posts are wonderful . . . what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i'm quite happy with how it is coming along even with this crazy heat wave mucking things up.

      Delete
  2. Another great outfit! It looks so cute with a bit of stripey leggings. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! golly i love these leggings! have had them forever!

      Delete
  3. Loving these posts, great pics and rather inspirational

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! I was really hoping to inspire so it is super nifty to read that! Enjoy!

      Delete