Wednesday, May 23, 2007

five things robot style


five things robots: yay!, originally uploaded by jek in the box.

Ever the addict to swaps and such, I created a newish group called five things based on a popular lmao (Land Mail Art Object) from nervousness.org. Picking a theme is challenging and creating something unique and of a higher quality (hopefully) than for a usual swap makes it rewarding. Melissa hosted a five things robot swap and only four of us signed up and then one hadto drop out o we only got three things but lookie the pretty roboty goodness! The other nifty thing about a five things swap is that you get one of your own back. I don't know about you but when I make something extra special for a swap, most of the time I send it away and never get around to making one for myself. This way you get a little bonus. I am participating in three more five things swaps. The themes are chickens, birds and bugs. I need to get cracking!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I would have made robot goodness if you had needed me to :P
    I love your 5 things group, it's great fun...plus there's the fact that you're guaranteed to get great stuff back. I'm never fussed if I don't get to keep any of my own work, I really like creating stuff and sending it out into the world! Plus it leaves me more room at home to welcome other people's handmade goodies in.

    ReplyDelete