Saturday, May 19, 2007

citrus pick-a-nik purse


citrus pick-a-nik purse, originally uploaded by jek in the box.

Years ago my sister sent me this fabulous picnic purse with plastic mushrooms all over the top. I got so many great compliments that I decided to make some myself. So I did and here ya go. I seem to like these a lot more than other folks (except for Susan!) but if you find yourself smitten you can own this very one! Head on over to jek in the box and have a looksie...I have a few more lurking around and will post those soon.

And now I must get back to my schoolwork. Bah!

1 comment:

  1. I can personally attest to the greatness (cuteness, usefulness) of jek's pick-a-nik purses! Zaza keeps her ridiculously large sunglass collection in a lovely periwinkle blue one (adorned with orange ribbon and orange silk roses)... Hers is also lined in felt, which has come in handy in the not-scratching-up-the-lenses department!

    ReplyDelete